Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Hunger Games Series

The Hunger GamesOh. My. Gosh. That is really all I can say.

I finished the Hunger Games series over two months ago and I have just been contemplating what to write about them ever since. Nothing I can say could ever accurately represent these novels or how much I loved them. This series was like brain candy. I read all three books in a combined four sittings, and after I finished them I went through a mourning period. I couldn't think of reading another book, I couldn't believe the world Suzanne Collins had created for me was over, and I found myself literally cuddling with the books at night re-reading select chapters to get my fix.


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3)Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)No spoilers here-- the Games are best experienced if you have no idea what to expect. But, let me just say that these novels have something for everyone.

If you can't remember the last time you stayed up all night to finish a book then it is time to pick up the The Hunger GamesCatching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games), and Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment